20 - 30 yrs
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for complete Quality Control SBUT Projects
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Preparation QA/QC manual.
• Control and supervision of all amendments, revisions, and implementation of the QMS at the site
• Governance and the distribution of all the quality documentation to sub-contractors and employees
• Verify that the quality-related site activities are under the applicable codes and standards
• Participate in the site internal and external site audits
• Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
• Ensure all quality control documentation is conformed and completed
4 - 8 yrs
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for researching and reviewing legal documents, coordinating with legal consultants, attend matters in court on behalf the organization, advice on various legal matters pertaining to contracts or property laws
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Prepare reports for management to evaluate the financial performance of the Trust
• Sound knowledge of the real estate laws and land laws of Maharashtra in Marathi & English
• Drafting of LOI, MOU, Sale Deed, Development Agreement, POA, Public notices, search and title report, etc.
• Co-ordination with consultants and providing legal opinion on legal matters
• Handling, Managing & Representing Land Cases/Suits/Criminal Cases belonging to the company before the competent authorities and related Hon’ble Courts
• Liaising with Senior Lawyers and Government Authorities with respect to matters pending before them
• Drafting of various Suits, Complaints, Agreements, Affidavits, Lease Deeds, Leave & License Agreement, PoAs, Sales Deeds, Agreement to sell, Declarations, Indemnities, etc. with respect to the projects of the organization
• Execution of the Sales Deeds, Agreement to Sell, and other Deeds before the Sub-Registrar Office
• Filing objections, applications, appeals, revisions before the Revenue Authorities as and when required with respect to the properties of the company
• Resolving and coming up with innovative solutions for Revenue related matters
• Other Legal Compliances as directed by the organization from time to time
12 - 15 yrs
Profile: The candidate will be
for entire Billing, Estimation, and MIS
Estimate quantities from GFC drawings
Check bills raised by the contractor, this includes
on-site verification of measurement
Certify bills as per contract terms and conditions.
Maintain records of payment done and balance to be
done for contractors/vendors
Analysis of claims by contractors /vendors
Prepare quantity and cost estimates for completion
of project, and inform stakeholders of variations if any.
Review Tender Documents based on the requirements
of the project.
To support PM in billing & generating cost -
related reports and documentation.
Data entry & analysis in ERP Software or SAP
(If used by the company)
15 - 18 yrs
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to the Civil.
• Responsible for all the QA/QC documents of the complete project.
• Review of certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports as per site instructions
• Review the quality of all materials delivered at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications
• Collaborate with the department/contractors/suppliers for all material procurement and maintain the quality.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures
• Coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits.
• Assist with team to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals
• Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards.
• Monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions
• Develop a method statement for the activity including the risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project for all major materials and activities
10 - 12 yrs
Profile: The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the affairs of the finance department, review of the processes within the organization under the direct supervision of the CFO. Identify and suggest areas for improvement, and define the requirements of a solution. Further, coordinate and manage projects with the respective department heads to ensure that the solution is efficiently and adequately implemented within defined timelines
• Preparation, Analysis and Scrutiny of Costs / Cashflows
• Provide Business process improvement suggestions to Management
• Act as a facilitator and support colleagues from across the organization to resolve business issues and put appropriate solutions in place.
• Review of contracts and organization policies
• Preparation of justification notes for management as well as presentations for various business situations
• Assist the CFO in formulation and monitoring of business plans and strategies
• Financial modeling and analysis of various Business Scenarios