2 - 5 yrs
We are looking for Digital Marketing Executive who can exploit all
aspects of the social media marketing roadmap, YouTube marketing (Influencer
Marketing) and Search engine Optimisation(SEO). Candidate should have a solid
understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimise
content so that it is engaging on those channels.
* Should have experience in On Page & Off Page Optimisation, link building
* Strong good knowledge in SEO and SMO.
* Should be updated with latest link earning techniques
* Reviews key metrics across the full website to access the effectiveness of SEO strategy
* Competitive site analysis to increase the effectiveness of on-page optimisation
* Optimisation of on page information including page content, meta tags, h tags, alt tags
* Stay up to date with the latest Google, Bing, & Yahoo algorithm changes
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adword, PLA and Google merchant)
* Prepare the Social Media Marketing Strategy; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, etc.
* Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
* Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
* Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
* Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and encourages community members to take action
* Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company social content
* Work for synchronising other websites to E-commerce website.
2 - 6 yrs
Sales activities right from helping Lead Generation planning (Qualified Lead
will be provided) with marketing team to finalization of Sales of Software
sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
progress of sales progress of the product lines assigned
forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and develop
Formulates sales policies, practices and procedures.
Establish programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales
of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved
presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales
support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer
about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the
Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
orders over the phone, web and emails.
customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer
• Solicits information
about software needs from customers.
price for the sale.
with Marketing to Setup the best possible Lead process
sales pitches and presentations.
abreast of market trends.
• Serve as a
customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
product features before a sale.
• Respond to
pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
• Negotiate a
customers maximize the use of software features.